03-01-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
EngineCo52
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Montego 328xi CPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZZ View Post
Thanks mate, the protein you are talking about, do you mean the protein shakes or is it protein tablets you would recommend? I currently weigh 161lbs so that would be 161g of protein i would have to take? Forgive my ignorance, as i really dont know the first thing about working out, this is all a learning curve for me. I will google the different types of push ups, i hear there are some really great videos on youtube to show me how to do each work out. I do 30-45mins of cardio most days on the treadmill to keep myself at the weight i am, but i am going to change this to doing the cardio every day of the week, im sure as you can tell im scared of putting on a pound of fat.

I would appreciate it so much if you could put together something for me that i could follow. My aim is to notice a good change in myself by the summer and i will do work out every day of the week if thats what it takes, i really am so dedicated. The way i see it is that I am not going to be young forever and i dont want to waste the most of my young years being unhappy with myself when all i want is just to be the same as my mates. I want to give myself the best opportunity to be successful in everything that i do and i am prepared to do anything it takes to achieve that.
yeah i will send you something, ill put something together for you while im at work lol i love my job

E9x Picture Game-8 Points-Roundabout, Something Remarkable(stack of 50 g's), Cruise Memorabilia, Dirt Road w/ Trees, Michael Jackson, Police Station ,Dress-Up Funny, TPMS
Appreciate 0