View Single Post
      07-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #1017
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
I am all for rebuilding after this year. All contracts expire, pau and kobe could come back for much cheaper if they really want to win and you try to go after carmelo, since you probably won't get lebron.

Honestly this years team doesn't look that bad (depending on injuries). With the addition of Kamen and possibly getting Odom back this team isn't much different from the team that won the championship in 09. It's not like Bynum played that year anways. Don't get me wrong I don't think they are even close to being contenders but I do think they will be somewhere in the middle of the west 5 or 6 seed.
Carmelo? Why the heck would you want Carmelo? Carmelo and Kobe just won't be able to co-exist. Both are pure scorer/ jump shooter.

There is really no one important going into free agency next year except Lebron and Wade. I highly doubt either would leave though. Only option left is to really rebuild the team and hope for draft picks. Unless the Lakers get lucky trading Gasol for CP3 or something.
Appreciate 0