Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
It's pretty much routine now. Been lifting for 15 years. Didnt start until my early 30's but now it's part of my life style. Put on some good size but i hate dieting. Seems like I'm always bulking during Fall/Winter cutting during Spring /Summer. Always cruising down to Dayton for the Arnold Festival every March.

Decided to cancel our Family Membership to La Fitness today because i was trying to sign up my youngest and they said because 4 is the maximum limit for a family i would have to sign him up as a new member. So that's $29.99 per month. They require first/last month's payment along with a $25 iniation fee so they wanted $84.98 up front which I'm already paying $91 per month. So with just adding my son my monthly would be $121 per month. I told them they are effing crazy and to cancel my membership. They asked if they could waive the iniation fee and i told them I'll take my business elsewhere. So i ended up finding a brand new gym just 5 minutes down the road and it only cost $50 for the 5 of us each month. I'm saving just a little over half going to the new gym than La Fitness.

That sounds cheap to me! I pay $140 a month for just 2 people. But maybe we get a lot more service for the $$. Is LA Fitness fairly bare bones?
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0