View Single Post
      08-07-2018, 11:43 AM   #1
jboyles
Registered
England
Rep
Drives: E92 320i

eBay "universal" splitter/lip - hear me out..

Hi guys,

im new here so let me start by saying hi. recently bought my first BM.
having since learned the e92 ( N43) is .. lets say not the most desirable model in the range but touch wood ive not had a single issue with it yet and love it more than you'd belive!

i bought the car bog standard SE in space grey. not the most intresting but i like to think i see the potiential in things ( unlike my other half but lets not get into that haha)

after a few subtle changes which seems 95% of bmws on the road have ive been toying with the idea of getting a splitter to make the front more intresting/aggressive looking. granted the options for the SE e92 are rather limited i settled on a aero lip.. however this is where it all starts..

i live on a main road and since having a new driveway done the council have "lowered" the kerb outside my house for access BUT! the angle/incline is brutal and catches the bottom of both my bumper and my partners 2010 fiesta so here in lies my idea. someone i work with mentioned these Ebay universal rubber lips and suggested i try this first then use a diffrent approch to access my drive way which has since been sucessful

now ive done ranting.. i wanted to share the pictures of this lip because seeing it fitted ive grown rather fond. but i want others opinions on weither to actually keep it! (apoligies in advance if i upset any BMW purists with this cheap ebay part)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBy...ew?usp=sharing
Appreciate 0