View Single Post
      07-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #71
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

nicely said

when I order stuff from international vendors, I have a very lax expectation of delivery time, sure I want the product RIGHT NOW, but I uderstand that due to many many factors that are out of the vendor's control, products cannot be always delivered to me within a 'guaranteed time period', there could be problems with the manufacturers, the postal service....etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupspeed View Post
**********s have always taken care of me and have always provided me excellent service, updates were always prompt.

When time came to order the KW V2 (which I am absolutely in love with), they informed me that there was no stock but they expect it within 2-3 weeks. It turned out to be 4 but I am reasonable enough to understand that 2-3 weeks was an ETA and not a confirmation. Did I want the KW that day I ordered? Yes. Would they have liked to ship it that day? Yes, but it is not possible so what can I do. No one had it in stock.

People are always bitching about something, they only think about themselves that they want it that day and they are not going to get it. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!

If someone is complaining then **********s is doing a good job as people expect more out of them. Keep up the good work