View Single Post
      07-11-2007, 02:45 PM   #76
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
As I said, since there are negative feedbacks on the forum. During these day, they will carefully yo take care their current order and customers. They knew people will look up on it. They will try as hard as they can to bring up cosutmers' positives and confidences. As a bussiness, that is how it go. When people starting forget the negative and things come back again. But not all the case, I hope they will take the mistakes and learn from it. Then get improve on it. We will see.
I don't really appreciate comments like that. That is a personal insult to me. You do understand that Ron and myself have built this company from the ground up, right? Without our customers, we are nothing. That is our philosophy. So we work every day to make sure that everybody is happy. Sometimes situations occur where the customer is not happy, that is life. Nobody is perfect - we are not perfect, our suppliers are not perfect, and customers are not perfect.

To say that we work hard on customer service sometimes and dont work on it at other times does not make sense and is completely untrue. What would our motive for that be? Why would we want threads like this? It does not make sense. We want everybody to be happy, we work on customer service all the time. Because I guarantee you that if a customer is not happy, they will come here on the forums and tell everybody about it. You guys have us by the balls, to put it bluntly. Anybody can come on here and badmouth us. ANYBODY. Even if somebody has never bought from us, never talked to us, never emailed us... that person could still come online and say bad things. Put yourself in our position as a company, it's pretty scary.

And as I said before, if a customer is happy, like thousands out there that have purchased from **********s, they usually only say good things about us in situations like this - where somebody else is saying something bad. Very rarely will somebody make a thread saying how much they are happy with how we treated them. Why? 2 reasons. 1) Some people are so negative that they will say things like "oh how much did they pay you to post this" or "you are really kissing up to them" and 2) it is expected from us

Johnny Lin, you obviously don't like us. This thread was not made by you, and yet you seem to be the main voice against us. The original poster of the thread even said that he accepts our apology, understands the situation, and has moved on. I think it's about time that you move on as well because it doesn't seem like we can do anything to make you happy, as much as we are willing to try.
Appreciate 0