S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
I guess maybe I was unfortunatly to met the bad experience with them. After see some postive support, I guess I have to give them one more chance right?

Like Mike said below, start up companies live and die by their reputation...you have made a big effort to tarnish theirs. I suggest you take it off the forums and address it personally with them and keep us out of it. We need vendors here that provide group buys and products at fair prices. It is clear you are not happy with the outcome..like Mike said..you cant please everyone all the time. Have you ever been in sales..it was that way with me. Again, we heard you..youve made your point..now move on. This thread is now a public record of your displeasure with them. This will affect their business going forward..you have accomplished your goal of affecting their livelihood. The more you bitch about this..the worse you look. To be honest, I think lack of good communication is the source of this situation more than anything.

I personally have issues with a Porsche/Audi dealership that is right by me....they made the mistake of handling me very badly...and they forgot that I started the NorCal Audi Club and have some influence in some circles..I will not forget..but you do not see me badmouthing them daily on any forums..I just recommend other dealerships. This was a very bad move on their part..I have referred over 300 buyers to my friend at another dealership due to how they handled me. My friend, who I referred to, was the #1 sales guy in the nation for Audis in 2000 largely do to my promoting him and referring clients to him. That other dealership is paying dearly...but not through me badmouthing them.

Car is now gone .... :-(
Appreciate 0