View Single Post
      02-27-2018, 04:34 PM   #1
Dylan484
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i N55

Help me figure out my wiper problem?

Alright so I have a 2011 335i n55. I haven't had functioning windshield wipers for a little over a year now. (I know I should have handled this sooner, but rain-x works wonders) Anyways, this problem all started when ever I first installed my JB4. I don't think it is JB4 related, but maybe related to the fact that I unplugged my battery to install it. Could I have messed up a wire while installing the JB4?

The wipers worked fine before, but now all they do it work twice and then no more. No matter if I push down on the stalk (one wipe), turn on the rain sensing wipers, push up (constant) all the wipers will do is cycle around 5 or 6 times then they just park randomly any where on the glass and wont do anything after doing that twice.

I have replaced my wiper relay, didn't work, checked all fused in the glove box and none are blown. Tired hitting on the wiper motor to see if it will help, kind of like the started on an old car.

I checked the plug at the motor and it seems that no matter what setting it push on the stalk I only get power for about 5 seconds to the green/black wire and no other wire gets powered. (in the link provided)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yy...zSDYwDvnagI2Ku

I am at a lose and am open to any suggestions at this point. Any help?

Thanks, Dylan
Appreciate 0