View Single Post
      04-04-2017, 01:02 PM   #511
R.G.
Captain
Rep
Drives: Isetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Yes. This is correct. But the PSS is the same brand as the sport cup tires you mentioned. I pointed out how the pss was way different from the size listing of the sport cup. I pointed out how the sport cup2 was practically identical to the pss size wise. I pointed out how it was an obvious typo that you were using as an example and still try to use. I verified it was a typo with tirerack and michelin. The typo was so far off it was obvious that its impossible to be true. There is no way a treadwidth can be wider than a section width. You should've known this as its blatantly obvious. I also verified Michelin runs big compared to most makers and ageee. But i also poibted out the Bridgestones do to and verified the actual sizes to confirm from multiple sources. So the only correct point you made is that size from one maker can vary with another. You were in error however in multiple and pertinent points I listed above. Then you talked down to me and incorrectly said a junky discontinued zp tire was 1" wider instead of 1" narrower than my setup. That's a joke. Failing to admit these errors and move on is just being a troll.
Understood. Was using those as an example to my initial point, which it seems like you missed. Saying 305's means nothing if a different manufacturer's 295's will sometimes be wider. We can both agree on that, no?