01-03-2017, 08:11 AM   #11
KJMotorsport
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta View Post
Thanks for sharing this DIY, found it very useful for the Combox Telematics Retrofit that I am doing right now, I have done the coding related to CIC, FRME and modified the Vehicle order. The only problem Im having is that dont see the Combox ECU in the list of ECUs what I read the CAS, may be this is due to having the Combox Telematics, which I thought I can just use as Combox as I don't need the Assist and BMW Online features, but what will it show up as in the list of ECUs indeed if it is being listed as another name?

I am dreading to think that the Combox Telematics that I have may well be faulty or the DIY Retrofit Harness (TCU/Mulf to Combox) that I bought from one of the Forum members is not wired correcly.

I have a E90 LCI MY0909 which came with SA633 (factory bluetooth) and the Professional CIC and is currently software level 42.

Will be glad to have your view on it as you seem to have done alot of work on this.
Did you update the vehicle build date when adding the options to the VO? (so deleting #0909 and adding #0311 instead)