07-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #10
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonderful View Post
Thanks for your response bud, appreciate it.

I'm not so much looking for a "quiet" experience as much as I don't want to get a headache when I jump on the trestle and cruise. I've had a lot of loud exhausts in my life and you can tame an exhaust just how you drive it to a certain point so I'm ok with it being a little loud, especially with the rest of the converters and secondaries still in there.

I think I am interested though, if I hate it I can always order the real deal after I get my paint done.

I would like to get some tips that are the style of the OEM performance exhaust at the same time. Do they carry tips or should we order those ahead of time?
To be quite honest, you've got a couple options.
#1 I'm actually selling my VRSF exhaust, because it is too tame for my taste. I am looking to acquire something more louder and aggressive. When paired with my downpipe, the PE will do the job. My VRSF exhaust with my downpipe just sounds like a low grunt; almost mimics a V8 in the lower ranges. Maybe my VRSF is an option?

#2 do the PE mod and don't install downpipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneuglynerd View Post
I'm in if there are still spots available.
PMed