Rep
Drives: 2007 Black/Black 335i e90

Garage List
2007 BMW E90 335i  [0.00]
2008 bmw x5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paliator View Post
Hello everyone.
I recently purchased a 2010 BMW N54 335i 6MT with 63K miles. After a few hundred miles of driving I got a 30ff and I just put the vacuum lines on the canister on tighter and it went away for a while. Then on my way to work at least 3x a week around the same turn I get a 30ff. Last weekend I deleted my vacuum canister and got 3mm silicone vacuum lines straight from the right of the engine cover to the left to the boost solenoids. Went around the turn yesterday and it went away! Or so I thought until today when low and behold right around that haunted turn I get 30ff. I do hear a loud "whooshing" sound when I'm building boost but I still hit 9.1 pounds according to my carly scanner at 5350 RPM. I am all stock besides m sport muffler and a triple core CSF aluminum radiator and vacuum canister delete. Are my wastegates bad even though I hit the right boost? Do I have a leak somewhere else? One thing I can say is the turn is right after a big uphill to a higher elevation (+900 feet from my house). Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Do a smoke test
Appreciate 0