View Single Post
      04-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #341
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renus View Post
What is the major/main difference from Stage 1 and 2? Can you please explain here again? Also, how much does these State 1 and 2's turbo cost? Suppose you send me the moded whole set turbo to me, after I have installed yours in my car, I send back mine to you, any price deduction in case like this?
For the love of God....

No, I'm not going to explain here again. Every single bit of information is totally documented in this thread. Please read and you shall find.

To help you on your way - http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=240 - that explains the Stage 1 and Stage 2 differences.

The cost is already in my post reviewing the Stage 2 turbos, which I assume you have already read.

I am not the one selling the turbos - I merely had them developed and made commercially available. The cost that I have given is the cost of the turbos if you sent your own turbos in to be modified, and then have them sent back to you. This is not the cost of a complete new set of turbos.

If you want to purchase a complete modified set, before returning your turbos, then you will be initially buying a whole new set, which will incur a surcharge (extra cost) of probably £3000 total. You will get the £3000 back when you send in your original turbos. This is the exchange program.
Appreciate 0