jmg
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3, i3 REx

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
I took the thread as being about Obama and elitists. The initial post mentions others. Generally the wealthy left advocates income equality and the chicken hawk right is ready for war too easily.
The OP uses Obama and Hillary as arguments against Trump criticism. That's what this thread is really about. The right can bash the left so that the left can waste their time debating it while the right goes about their business.

Quote:
So because someone who defends Trump hits out at Obama you say Trump's a traitor.
Trump's crimes as a traitor, in my opinion, far outweigh Obama's as a so-called hypocrite.

Quote:
I think Trump is an obnoxious idiot but didn't know that he collaborated with a state the US is at war with.
They don't have to necessarily be under declaration of war.

Quote:
This is why politics in the US have gotten so screwed up. I'm going to say the sun doesn't rise if someone I disagree with says it does.
According to Trump, you just have to be very very strong in your opinion. Or just lie about what you said.

Quote:
Looking at your garage list, did this all hit a nerve?
I'm not following.

Quote:
I need to stay away from this subforum - it's as aggravating as flipping thru all the news channels.
Agreed.

Previous: 2015 i3 REx 2016 F30 340i M Sport ZTR 2013 F30 328i Sport 2006 Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250