Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty_sojah View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
I have catless downpipes, vibrant 1792 resonators in place of secondary cats, magnaflow 2.5 inch xpipe replacing the factory xpipe and 335is mufflers with golf tee mod. Sounds clean and hard af with MHD aggressive burbles. It scares people on the sidewalk loud lol
heyRoKitty,

i am about to purchase the Cobb catted DP, and 2 of these vibrant 1792 resonators to swap out the secondary cats, but i can't seem to find the magnaflow 2.5" X pipe, is this a generic item that fits multiple setups? do you have a link to said X pipes by chance?

reason i want to do the Cobb catted DP is so the DP appears stock, and would hopefully pass an emissions test if and when i hopefully import this car into Japan in a couple years. would the Vibrant 1792 resonators be a problem for inspection purposes you think? what about the MF X pipe? car is a '11 335is BTW, thanks homie!
It's a generic item that can be found on Amazon. Search for 2.5 inch Magnaflow Xpipe.
2017 F80 M3 ZCP / AA GESI DPs / Akrapovic Evo / BBS FI-R 19" / Bend Calibration ECUTEK Flex Fuel | Bilstein B16 DDC + CS EDC / BMC Filters / BMS OCC / CSF HE / ESS CP / Nitto NT555R2 / PD Crank Hub / SPL Suspension / Uniden R7 / Wagner Top Mount IC

2021 Mini GP3 / BMC Filters / BM3 / Cary Jordan E30 / Wagner IC / Remus Race
Appreciate 0