Captain
Guatemala
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashhappy View Post
===============================================

Mike,

I wish you were this quick to reply to my inquiry as you are with your return/automated call and email system.

I created an account to let people know the experience I had with you and your company from a customer's view. Not to smear you.

It's okay if you don't remember when I asked you over the phone what the return policy is, which you had said was to only ship the item back (nothing else). This was never communicated to me.

You did not mention If an item is defective we cover the merchant and shipping fee, if you change your mind and decide to return the product, that I would be responsible.

You had also said that the downpipe that I had purchased for $490.50 was in stock. That's fine, people make mistakes but I was never notified that the item hasn't shipped until I had called to check the status of the order to only be turned down by the automated service pickup. After spending $1,000 on the intercooler and charge pipe, you said you would have refunded me $100 for the trouble.

There was a severe lack of communication and I am not blaming anyone except for myself for purchasing from you.
I can completely relate with you man... I had an almost identical situation with them, poor communication and harsh response. I posted my awful experience in the F30 forum and got the same response from Mike. I even got scolded by some others that thought my complain wasn’t justified but I’m sure now that it actually was founded. I’ve got better customer service form eBay sellers than from x-ph.com.
Appreciate 0