lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosblau
Sorry, I did read his post, but as I am only capable of understanding English, all I was able to extract from his posts was that he was very upset, and that he tells his story like a crybaby gangsta. I assume that was conveyed to Pacific BMW, thus the reason for his brush-off.

I may be an asshole, but at least I know how to conduct myself like a gentleman in public and on internet forums.

Because of this, I usually get what I want.

P.S.- using a dollar sign instead of "S"' in the word asshole doesn't make you any more couth.
Ohh, classic cosmo. VERY classic. Picking out "A$$hole", lol.
thats just too funny. I am sorry, I was trying to be less offensive by putting two $ signs.

And another classic part of you, "English". Oh wow, I guess we are in English 101 forum huh?
If you can't understand broken english and only rely on "correct" english, you are not very good at "English".

And yes, like what 3aficionado said, I wasn't directly calling you an "a$$hole"(are you going to correct me again, professor?), it was an example. You may know how to conduct yourself like a gentleman, but you have problem understanding stuff. Read the posts you posted above. You are the one making false assumptions and stereotyping the original poster in this thread. Cry baby gangsta? Maybe you don't even know how to conduct yourself like a gentleman afterall.

Its ok. its not my first time to see such thing.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0