United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

F/S: 2013 335is Black/Coral Red/6spd

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Posting this as a feeler, but I am inclined to sell. I hunted a perfect example of this car for nearly a year. Enjoyed it, but just wasn't the same experience as my old turbocharged BRZ. Looking for a new car, possibly an M2.

2013 335is
Coral Red leather interior
6spd manual transmission
33,xxx miles

- Excellent condition inside and out
- Clean title
- No accidents
- Fully Loaded w/ Nav, Parking sensors, iDrive, Cold weather pkg, performance pkg.
- 18" Wheels
- Index 12 injector recall done a couple months ago w/ paperwork @ Delray BMW.
- OEM BMW Performance exhaust - I believe the car was ordered with this and it sounds incredible.
- Engine/suspension/interior is 100% stock and has never been modified from what I can tell.
- No wastegate rattle
- No oil leaks from anywhere. (I have OFHG, VCG, Oil pan gasket, spark plugs and all associated hardware, from FCP Euro, standing by if there ever was a leak).

- The only issue/flaw with this car is cosmetic, and involved a little scratch on the side of the bumper from a tow strap when I moved to FL (car was on flat trailer).

Aftermarket mods:
- Ceramic tint (so I was told .. purchased it like this, can't confirm)
- Blue (M colored) brake calipers (also bought it like this, really doesn't look bad at all)
- M performance carbon fiber trunk spoiler

- Car is currently located in south Florida and has been garaged (it seems) since day 1.
- Currently have a lien on the car through Capital One - I just went through this process of selling my other car w/ a lien. It takes a little bit of time, but definitely do-able if you're patient.
- Have VRSF V2 downpipes in the box that were never installed. Will include these along with all preventative maintenance items listed above.

Finally - This car runs and drives 100% ... Not a single issue to be told. Drive it for yourself. You won't find a better example of one for sale right now.

Attached Images

Last edited by Jesse_M; 07-15-2020 at 02:09 PM..
Appreciate 1