View Single Post
      10-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #22
rasa bmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 640d sport/f31 330d x drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueh88 View Post
No, it currently has swirl flap blanks in place fitted by previous owner. I have in fact ordered a kit which comes with the blanks too just in case these weren't fitted properly as I have my suspicions.

I'm guessing it is the same kit for the 335d? 33mm plugs? 22 quid on eBay with all the gaskets etc.
Good stuff, let us know how you get on!
didnt trust the cheaper ones,,i paid £40...and the blanks etc are getting fitted by a mechanic you does remaps for gbw tuning,,gets data logged etc and sent to gbw..cannot wait for the remap,,and this is why im also getting box serviced,,hes also doing all vac lines and dpf for £400 he works offshore so its 4 weeks until i get this work done,,he was a full time ,echanic and agent for glen wilding of gbw tuning,,he is very well respected on facebook forums,,i was going to get this done with my gearbox service,but the guy doinbg it uses celtic tuning remaps,,and i wasnt keen on getting one from them,,this is the kit i got..have a read in description of the gaskets,,these are reinz or elring originalhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6X-33MM-FO...872.m2749.l264

Last edited by rasa bmw; 10-09-2018 at 12:41 PM..
Appreciate 0