View Single Post
      05-26-2018, 08:53 PM   #31
EndOfAnEra
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW X3 35i Msport + S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
Hey man I remember you from back in the day! You first had the MR E92 M3 with the gunmetal 219M’s. Then after that you picked up the Space Grey E92 328i. Congrats on the E90! Night and day difference with the way you modded her! Saddle brown/black looks sick with the aluminum trim. Only thing I’d suggest are a set of OEM black lines and M-Sport bumpers.
Hey man it's awesome to hear from you. I remember seeing you posting around way back when. I've had too many cars man lol. I'll be keeping this one for a while. I am torn between going OEM blackline or sourcing a LCI trunk and doing LCI tails. M-sport bumpers are a definite thing, eventually I'll get some on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by scanspeak View Post
Awesome job mate and the saddle brown is beautiful. The amount of work you must have put in, and so quickly, is epic and as a bonus you’ve improved the resale value of the car considerably.
The saddle brown goes so well with the sparkling graphite. I love opening the door everytime I drive it and seeing all of the brown. I don't think I'll ever get rid of this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bilzerian View Post
Do you have the part number for the O ring? Not seeing it on RealOEM
Here you go bud. It's #12 in this diagram

http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...80#17111711987