BMW ONLY
Banned
Rep
Drives: N51 E92 328iC 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer97 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW ONLY View Post
Lol. You are right. That is total bs. They have to code your car after replacing a battery. Otherwise your car keeps maintaining the last battery and all sorts of codes pop up. You can do couple of things:

First stop payment to those guys as they didn't do their job. Let them chase you and sweat for a couple of months.

Second, you can code it yourself. You need to buy Carly or BlueDriver and program it yourself. It will run you about 200 all in all.

Third you can visit the local stealership where they will fix this for you but fuck 5 other things up so you go back.

Welcome to the dark side.
Thank you for calling out their shit. I was on edge on believing them only because I wanted to. I'm gonna go back tomorrow and tell them to re register/ program the battery... Ill be watching the whole time. If problem not fixed after that 100% stoping the payment and just gonna head to the dealer and tell them to fix it. I guess pay top dollar so you dont have to deal with this shit. Fuck the dark side

I wouldn't go back to them. I can pop off a hose and throw a code for you even if you are watching the whole time. You will never notice it. If the car is running fine, I'd program it myself. The codes are not genuine, if and only if the car is running fine. Only you know if there are any changes as far as it running. Ignore the codes and get the Carly, which is useful for numerous other diagnoses. It will be handy. Keep us posted...
Appreciate 0