View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 01:42 PM   #44
leew88
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E60 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronblack View Post
Bit off topic but would anyone happen to know the size of the NOx sensor (diameter, pitch etc)
The NOXEM comes with an thread adapter to fit on the original exhaust, certainly the case on my N53 E60 530i whereby the NOXEM's Bosch sensor was a smaller size to my original NOX sensor, not sure if the same applies to the E9X series.

I was one of the first in the UK to install the NOXEM and for anyone who has doubts you are in safe hands. Today I made a 50 mile return trip along the M3\M25\A3 to New Malden cruising between 60-70mph and achieved 42.8mpg indicated on the OBC, it was actually around 45 mpg until I hit the town center. Overall I'm very pleased to have restored stratified mode as was only achieving around 35mpg with a faulty NOX sensor for the same journey.

I'm not affliliated with Bimmerprofs in anyway but I want to give them a honest review in that they give lifetime warranty of the NOXEM ECU as long as you own the car, the Bosch sensor is 12 months warranty and can be replaced should it fail in future which will save you money in the long run considering the extortionate price for an OEM NOX.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0