View Single Post
      03-29-2020, 01:23 PM   #5
Nknight
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moisture View Post
Bilstein is a fantastic company which makes some truly great products. IMO it is the best aftermarket suspension - better than any other fixed struts such as Koni or adjustable coilovers because they offer superior dampening and an extremely long usable life. They pair well with Eibach springs because the drop isn't crazy low or stiff. A good handling suspension setup should always offer a certain level of dampening/comfort. This is why I highly recommend sway bars because they actually make the ride more comfortable if anything while eliminating nearly all body roll.

I recommend you do some more research about suspension on the E90 forum in general - not just for the M3. You will find tons of good enough. You may also want to expand your search to the F10 and F30 sections to gather some more information.

Also, why are you "upgrading" from an M3 to a 335is? Do you just want the extra turbocharged torque?
Oh nooooo not hoping from an m3 to an IS, i meant more of what could i get off an m3 to put on my IS lol. But i definitely will do some more digging, i have been going through a couple different threads when I have the time. I haven't looked into f10 or f30 threads tho so I will give that a look. I appreciate the help on this.
Appreciate 0