View Single Post
      12-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
T9T8
Canada
Rep
Drives: 08' Dinan 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydarogers View Post
I think you are just noticing the difference in dry-road performance between performance summer tires and snows. My winter tires (Blizzak ws80 or Michelin xice) will spin similarly. I can get a bit of slip on a shift from 2-3 (335D HAS LOTS OF TORQUE).

yOUR TERMINOLOGY SURROUNDing (KEYBOARD snafu, forgive) DTC is confused. When you hit the button, you turn DTC *ON*, extending the wheelspin limits if DSC. There are several threads about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floydarogers View Post
I think you are just noticing the difference in dry-road performance between performance summer tires and snows. My winter tires (Blizzak ws80 or Michelin xice) will spin similarly. I can get a bit of slip on a shift from 2-3 (335D HAS LOTS OF TORQUE).

yOUR TERMINOLOGY SURROUNDing (KEYBOARD snafu, forgive) DTC is confused. When you hit the button, you turn DTC *ON*, extending the wheelspin limits if DSC. There are several threads about this.
Hopefully that's the case, that I'm just not used to the winter tire traction.

Yeah I realize I've been mixing up termanology. Do you usually turn DTC on while driving with winter tires? or do you leave just DSC on?
Appreciate 0