View Single Post
      08-13-2019, 10:52 AM   #31
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
THIS!!! I'm notorious for bumping into people that refuse to move. If I make half the effort, they should do the same! If they don't, they get bumped into. The funniest part of this is I've bumped into some pretty big guys. I'm 42 and currently about 150 pounds. Some of the looks I get from guys, twice my size, is hilarious. They never say a word though.

This brings me to my favorite thing about going grocery shopping....bumping fools with my cart! If you are on your cell phone and too ignorant to watch where you are going, because you are face down in your phone, yep; you get hit with my cart. I will not stop walking, to avoid someone, if they do not take the initiative to watch where they are walking. It happens almost every time I go shopping now. It genuinely makes the shopping experience that much more enjoyable. The only exceptions are the elderly. Teenagers and young adults who act all too important looking at their phones and expect the world to revolve around them.....SMASH! I've hit some people pretty hard. Not once have I apologized. Once they look up, at who hit them, and realize what's happened, they get a cold, blank stare without a word. Once they walk away we, usually die laughing. I realize this makes me an asshole, I accept it.
I approve this wholeheartedly! Except for laughing: people's dullness ain't funny to me. It's annoying and it puts me into a doubtful position as being confident you're smart is the (ultimate) proof of dullness actually. Yet I can't just "appreciate" it because I don't do it myself, rather avoiding conflicts as much as I can (and frequently regretting afterwards ) and encouraging would be mean (/sneaky ) therefore.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00