View Single Post
      05-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #47
RSL
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 (Retired) / 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Bean_Bun View Post
Perhaps try stock throttle map with a stock torque mon a/b table and see if anything would pop up.

Zeroed the clutch intervention table - no faults.

Didn’t feel this table do anything ...
Not sure, but thought I saw CS and GS are related to fuel cutoff somewhere. They also have timers related to them.

Also, we need to start commenting what trans is being tested on in each post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
RSL I dont know if im reading what you've written correctly but i think youre saying that with the tables zeroed on a DCT, take off from a standstill is affected adversely in that there arent enough revs and the clutch starts to engage and it gets messy ? Is that correct?
Im interested to learn more. Does it still creep on level ground foot of the brake and no throttle?

Also I believe the 1M DCT tables will be the same as the z4is tables(same engine tune) and so the EGS version to use with IKMOS is likely the z4is one. The only thing it wouldn't have is the adjustable launch control.

The 1M would have the M Drive additions and a number of people have converted their DCT cars with M3 shifter and TCU Software in an effort to retrofit. (I think youre a member of that forum and thread ?)Anything you find relating to Mdrive we'd be appreciative of over there.

LMB335IS dyezak You might want to read this ...
Not zeroed out, or even close, RPM can be pretty wild through ~1700rpm, but accel remains relatively smooth. Sizeable TMAP boost on 0psi target at low RPM/pedal is another issue, but see below for RPM.

I did confirm that clutch 1 is engaged the entire time RPM is wandering (or at least showing engaged) and that clutch torque and pressure are what are actually moving with it, so might be able to settle it back down with other torque changes in the DME still.

Still creeps off brake. I found a switch for drive off related to brake pedal, but that did not change anything. That might be in the TCU and/or use the brake light switch as a trigger, like it does for launch control.

I have no interest in doing the entire M3 drive line swap, mostly just to get DriveLogic, nor would I want a 3.15 FD even if I did. I'm curious about the 1M version of sport and DriveLogic now though, especially if only 335is or Z4is EGS/DCT ZB are needed. I haven't completely given up hope on maybe getting something to work on M3 ZB while keeping the 2.56 either. There are tables in there which make me think there's an outside chance it could still be workable. It would still just be a band aid compared to the full swap though, but a discussion for a different thread.

1st gear DCT from a stop, IKM0S stock base DCT corr and half IKM0S speed corr:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0