View Single Post
      09-23-2006, 10:34 AM   #13
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

finally put mine in....some sidenotes for anyone installing them. For the ground, if you drill it out carefully, you can actually reuse that plug by drilling a hole through it and putting the wire through...It makes a great sound fit. When removing the headlights, the hardest screw to get to is the one in the back (unless anyone else had any easier ways) you'll probably spend an hour taking it off and putting it back on (if anyone thinks its not neccessary to put it back on...it is..found out the hardway and had to pull bumper off again) a thumb ratchet would be very helpful in this case. Also, if you have headlight washers, when removing the bumper, don't forget to pull them off (be careful..they bite!!!!). Other then that...only took us 6 hours and it works perfect. Oh yeah, when installing and if you want to remove fuses, they are 59, 42, and 43 (IIRC), but 59 is also for your DSC and AWD. When I started my car back up, my AWD / DSC and hill brake stop assist came up as malfunctioning ( i almost went in my pants), however after about 30min, the error went away so don't get worried.

Thanks again ADHD!!!! you were a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGE help and thanks to you...I got my xenons