View Single Post
      12-24-2019, 04:12 PM   #58
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by opjose View Post
Could you post the picture of the harness indicating which pins differ on your Combox for others to see?
Sure. Lower pictures are mine

The upper one the original harness with the plug that came with the unit. And there is some cables different color than mine on this DIY wiring diagram (https://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sh.../topics/772784) For example green stripe on red or clear ones are not mentioned. I did many researches found some wiring colors similar to mine on e60 mulf/tcu . My friend had very closer to mine but his power cable from the TCU must have 12V or his pin 1 was powering his combox with Mulf cable. Now my pin 1 is empty only pin 2 has mulf power. Also TEL crash cable red on black has 11.6V on mine. I checked all the cables from the harness, only red on black had 11.6V from all the TCU cables. Green on Orange has nothing. and MULF had power in the right cable Yellow on red which I am using for the combox.

Here is another pic from my friend comparing to mine. (I added Kcan High and lo cables after seeing his from the car wiring harness located in the rear seat area.

Upper picture belongs to my friend lowers are mine.

Last edited by SaNGRia; 12-24-2019 at 04:28 PM..
Appreciate 0