View Single Post
      08-09-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

IT Professionals Looking for New Employment Opportunities in Baltimore?

Hi All,

What would you do with $2000? That's what I'm offering for any referral that I get hired!

Right now, I have an immediate need for mid-level .NET Developers for a full-time, permanent employment opportunity with one of our enterprise-level clients in Towson, MD. Pay is dependent on experience, and very competitive.

I am also looking for C++ Programmers for a permanent opportunity in Towson, MD. I have positions available for various levels of experience. If you know a sharp, recent graduate with some C++ Programming experience, please forward any resumes to jpark@vistechs.com.

I’m not sure how much you know about Vision Technology Services, but we’re an IT talent and Project Management Consulting firm, located in Hunt Valley, servicing the Baltimore area. Our largest clients consist of Constellation Energy Group, BGE, Lockheed Martin, Legg Mason, and T. Rowe Price among others. We have proved our track record of success, by climbing from the 20th, to the #1 IT consulting firm in the Baltimore Area. Feel free to browse my website: www.vistechs.com.

I also have a list of most of our openings for your review. To request this list, please email me or shoot me a PM.

I thank you all in advance for your consideration regarding this matter.
Appreciate 0