danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3350Z View Post
Well it looks like my search isn't going so well. I went to Bestbuy today just to hold a couple camera's and see how the nikon and the canon compared in terms of feel. Unfortunately, both the D40, the XTi, and the XSi (etc.) felt way too small in my hands. It was kind of cramped and the controls didn't seem ergonomically correct for me. I picked up a 40D and that felt more like the size I should be holding but I wasn't looking to spend that much money. Any alternatives to look at?
At least with the XT and XTi (maybe the XSi?) there is a battery grip that you can attach to the bottom of the camera. 1. it will increase battery life since you are adding an additional battery and 2. handling the camera would be easier since it is larger. I have small hands, so the xti is perfect for me. With the battery grip, i think the xti would be the best purchase, even though the XSi is far superior.

Oh, and as Scarecrows25 mentioned, save up for a good lens. The camera body can only do so much. Quality pictures come from 1. skill and 2. lens.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0