thegrinchboy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi, '18 X1, '21 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsalida View Post
Funny you mention that I was looking at mine the other day and thought it looked a bit low too. No bottoming or anything but I made a run to Walmart and loaded up the trunk with maybe 150 lbs of consumer goods (plus spare tire and assorted stuff), looked super low. Rode fine then again no bottoming but I think you are right these things will settle.

I need to get under the front and see if I can release any binding of bushings up there. Front does not appear to have settled at all. Outside of putting on some DP's (which I NEVER want to do again) have not been under there this spring yet for any susp related stuff.

edit: I forgot, I did put the spacers on, 12/15mm F/R and that has me looking hard again at the gaps all around.
Without anything in the trunk e.g. no spare, nothing but a gym bag, the car is about 13" from top of wheelwell to center of wheel in the rear and 13.5" in the front, with about 1/2" and 1" gap, respectively. I'm reviewing this b/c I drive up north to ski almost every wknd, so should have taken that into consideration...

Let me know how the spacers work out. Thx.

Last edited by thegrinchboy; 05-22-2013 at 12:06 AM..
Appreciate 0