View Single Post
      06-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #90
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

My useless response from BMW + minor update from my SA

Finally got a note back from BMW (I wrote the BMW AG address but I guess they filter it to NA) - useless:
"Thank you for contacting BMW of North America regarding your 2007 335i. I was sorry to read of the concerns you have with your vehicle's driveability concerns" (<-- no, not a type - verbatim) "I suggest speaking directly with the service manager at your BMW center about the issues you are experiencing with your vehicle. Ther service manager at your BMW center has access to BMW engineering and regional representatives who are in the best position to review your vehicle and discuss your concerns. If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or contact the Customer Relations and Services Department at 1-800-831-1117."

Annoying.

Anyway, I wrote my SA and copied the service manager. I got a note back yesterday that he is looking into it and will get back to me soon. I guess I'll write him back now, stating that the newer v30.x seems to suck too, and the real solution is to roll this damn thing back, which I imagine they can not and will not do.
Appreciate 0