View Single Post
      09-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #35
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Axe Murderer with headlights

people on this forum are morons. They know nothing of QC and ISO. Regardless, people forget about how in the 70s japanese cars would break down and were inferior compared to what the US offered. Show me one japanese car made in the 70s thats still running on the roads today. I can show you dozens of american made muscle thats still running strong. THe japanese drastically learned/improved upon their QC standards in the late 80s/early 90s. Today, their quality/reliability is second to none in the automotive industry.

China has recently stepped up their game in regards to building quality parts. 5-10 years ago they would just try to get a product out to make money for dirt cheap. Today? They have greatly improved their products, however they still refuse to use any standard (ISO) to follow up and enforce QC guidelines, hence why 90% of replica items from China either dont fit, or break prematurely or never last as long as the real thing. As the chinese products improved in relibility and quality however, they also shot up prices

China has made great headway but they are still sub par IMHO when it comes to specific items. I think in 10-20 years though they will most likely surpass the US when it comes to build quality but until then...
Appreciate 0