Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White '13 550i

Garage List
2013 BMW 550i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbai View Post
had mine for 2 years, and concur with this entire statement. But man was it a head turner...(not that there aren't other cars, 335 or otherwise that can't also be head turners)

The power was intoxicating... granted I've never driven a modded 335 and theres no reason to suggest that there cannot be MORE than enough power in a 335 (even in stock form) to be just as intoxicating in an equally awesome but different way.

Feeling a little nostalgic now (only been gone for 2 weeks lol) so here are a few more pics of "Rogue" if anyone cares to see it:

And this was considered an agressive drop... sportline springs... worst riding 'lowered' car I've ever had. And I've had some pretty slammed cars in my past... had these and got rid of both at the same time I bought the Mustang...
Woah your rides are clean and that mustang looks like a boss, and yea The Boss ..I drove a stock 335i once my sister was borrowing but never really pushed it, I regret that but one day I'll see what all the commotion is about the next chance I get
Appreciate 0