United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90

Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2012 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM3Rrrr View Post
So what are you actually going to sue them for?
You got away with $500 in free parts (battery cable & adapter)

In your first post you state:

SERVICE ENGINE SOON LIGHT - STILL ON

CAR IS DIRTY - Oily hand prints on hood, side fenders, dirty windows.
Interior dirty.

The plastic around the center console is CHIPPED and hanging and the clips seem to be broken.

Looked under the hood, Engine is filthy oil all over.

My oil level is low 3/4 full, was full when I dropped off car.

So I assume you want a car wash and interior cleaning, oil to be topped up, SES light removed and a new plastic piece for your center console?
I see... I'm the aggressor and the dealer is the victim. I must have cut my battery wire right before I pulled up to the service center.

Oh and must have forgot the conversation on the phone when they informed me and I approved this repair with the dealer... Silly me.

In reality; A car wash and interior cleaning, oil to be topped up, SES light removed and a new plastic piece for my center console, and an apology from the lying, thief, sales rep and the service manager (Veneisha Foster) would be great. I wouldn't expect less from a luxury car dealership, but here we are.

I'm actually afraid if they agreed to this, somehow they will say my radio and speaker wires were cut, I had nails in all 4 tires, charge me another $1000 in repairs without my authorization and say I cant have my car back otherwise.

**** BMW of Palm Springs Stealership.
Even if I cant do anything about it at least word is out and you here have heard my story and avoid this stealership at all cost.

Last edited by Demz760; 11-05-2018 at 02:37 AM..
Appreciate 0