05-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #21
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
The main problem is they can't put the shovel down. They get any sort of criticism and they go into disaster mode. I just don't get how they can't just grow a set, man up and admit they were ever so slightly in the wrong. Instead they begin to alienate customers with borderline offensive comments. Then back everything with, "oh this is business 101 or blah blah blah". Nobody cares about the excuses. Do you want to hear excuses as to why someone is slow in sending you a payment? Prolly now, so why would we want to hear yours?

Maybe you haven't heard this one, "the customer is always right". You have nothing without your customers, clients or whomever. I would put money on the fact that if some of the people that go through you to sell their product knew how you treated the bottomline, the customers, they would for sure find another vendor to sell their products. Taking you back to ModBargins is by far not the only car product store/website in the world. Keep it up MB, your business strategy seems to be driving you in the wrong direction.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0