05-23-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
In response to how Hunter was treated by ModBargins...

hmm. Don to say this nicely, you kinda suck. I for one back Hunter 100%. I don't care who's product you're now endorsing. You still went about things the wrong way. If you were going to sell this "new better product", knowing full well that Hunter was selling it and was so nice to send you a free one but didn't even have the balls to give him a heads up. Your excuse is, "Oh man, sorry I was so busy. I honestly didn't even open his up." That's complete BS.

I run a business as well just like several others on this forum. Granted my business does not deal with cars, but I have to deal with asshole attorneys all day long that want their shit done ASAP, even though I have other clients that pay me more then them. Modbargins is notorious for picking and choosing their customers, which is kinda F'd up.

Oh but no worries, it's OK for you to be a slimeball since you pay the vendor fee. That makes it all ok. I'll tell you this I wil NEVER buy anything from your poorly ran, sorry excuse for a company even if I have to pay more from somewhere else. What ModBargins needs to learn is that they are not the only fish in the massive pond that is automotive stores. If you keep pissing people off at this rate, you won't have much to call a store in no time.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0