12-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #15
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellomyBMW View Post
Thanks BuraQ. What's the correct map exclusive for 335is? Does my issue sound like a slippage?
I'm not sure what you mean by Brake boosting. Is that similar to LC?
I haven't experienced LC yet due to break-in period... Although I passed 1200 miles mark, when I try to execute LC (M mode, Sport, DTC off, car is warm)
rpm does that pass more than 1500 rpm.
Brake boosting just sounds like you hold the brake apply throttle at the sametime around ~2500 rpm and you just let go the brake.
Same thing here, when I try to do this, it won't go pass 1500rpm.
I'm not sure what the issue is but if I experience another slippage, I will definitely let you know.
As for the correct MAP you will need to ask Terry directly. Shoot him an email he is REALLY GOOD in responding

For LC control to work you must be in the following config:

M Mode * DTC - Press Button Once (Sport Traction shows in dash) * Sport Button On; example :

Hold brake firmly, then "FLOOR" the gas peddle. Your RPMs should shoot up to 5k RPM. If it doesnt then LC is not ready yet

There are some reports on some 335iS the LC is not ready until after 1300 miles

I recommended to use the two tunes seperately so you can be able to see if the problem is repeating itself. We would be able to weed out what your actually experiencing.

Just stay away from brake boosting via holding brake, and pressing on gas to raise RPM to 1.5k
Appreciate 0