06-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #16
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Lol if it was you taking pics of the black corvette, I was parked next to it pulling out. I actually left at 6:50 because I had to catch a movie but thought I'd stop by with a friend.

The dude in the Lime Rock edition M3 goes to my old high school, I hear he peels out after school and speeds through it all the time so..not cool in my book. And if the kid with the 335is name is Nathan (skinny persian kid) he goes around Ventura asking people with other 335i "do you want me to embarrass you?" and he ends up losing anyways (was on the SoCal Chat Thread), neither is he cool in my book. Also kid with a F30 335i (he just traded it from a 328i) he traded it because he couldn't take losing anymore against a E46 M3, Acura TL, and lastly a Honda Accord V6 he couldn't admit it so he deleted every video there was right after the races happened...this guy is the worst. Everyone else seemed pretty cool though.
Wow... No idea about that!! I'm on the Westside and in college now, so I'm not in the valley schools gossip loop like I used to be

Ya, most of the older guys were chill. Idk about those guys who pulled up in the SL550... Kinda looked out of place...

Guy with the C250 and the guy with the wrapped 525/8i were really nice too. (And of course Stunna haha)

I was taking pics of the vette, but none of the shots came out nicely, so I didn't post them up.
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0