View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #5
Presidio335xi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ickk
Hey guys I'm new to the tuning part of the n54 community . I now have a Procede v5 Rev 2.5 about 2 months ago . I ran it stock at the time with just an intake and what ever new maps they send it out with now . I did the usaul 3rd gear pulls etc and car felt likethesame basicly I was on map 2 . So I ran it like that for a while I figured the auto tuning would fix and adjust ran it for like 500 mileswith several pulls . And stillfelt thesame. Then I convinced my self I need an fmicand cp . So I bought them put em on reset adaptations etc . And car felt a Tad bit better but that's about it then I ran that for 250 miles thinking auto tine would adjust still felt thesame. So then I was like ok ill hook up the Procede and changemy maps. Cause from what ivread somemaps are hit or misses with the car . So after I researched I decied to run the 12-17 maps with autotune . The one ets used for there car since I was running there ets 5in fmic and cp w/tial bov. I loaded the firmware and map . Now then I felt a huge difference in preformace I was really surprised . But it doesn't seem like the car is a 360 hp 370tq car . Cause my basicly stock 00 ls1ws6 feels stronger . I tried messing with the user parameters etc. Stillfelt thesame. I was thinking of switching to Cobb since it seems it would be easyer cause some maps are already made for what u have etc . Wanted to hear form the ppl with experience switching form Procede to Cobb . Thanksin advanced .
Go e85 and you will not doubt procede ever again