View Single Post
      09-16-2022, 10:01 AM   #1
mmarco78
Rep
Drives: 2006 E91 330xd

E91 completely OEM xenon retrofit

Hi all,

after having read all possible literature online regarding the task, I decided I will retrofit xenons to my 330XD E91. As I do not want to modify the existing wiring, I guess there are two ways left:

- source parts for retrofitting from BMW (expensive)
- source parts for retrofitting from a scrapyard, which is the route I will probably go

First things first:

I will need headlights (duh), front and back level sensors and appropriate wiring, headlight wiring, different FRM ancillaries such as headlight washing units, bumper etc.

As I wrote in the title, I want to make everything as OEM as possible. Once I source a correct FRM, will I have to repin the main connector for the level sensors and new headlight wiring? I have not looked at the stock car wiring yet, so asking preventive questions.
If anyone can help with parts numbers needed for the conversions, both for the retrofit kit, for the new FRM etc, this would be extremely welcome.
Thank you all in advance, and it would be great if this post could become a source of reference for other people going the OEM retrofit route.
Appreciate 0