View Single Post
      02-08-2021, 07:58 AM   #112
tim_s
Private
Rep
Drives: e91 325 and e36 m3 evo

Flashed a new map on today and did another run. Not sure what's happened but think my previous data was probably invalid, possibly atmospherics are skewing things, but I'm getting much higher numbers today. Only things that have changed are swapping out the air filter for a K&N and putting the flash on, and I don't think either can be responsible for changes of the magnitude seen.
Now showing:
350nm @ 2,5k rpm
370nm @ 3k rpm
376nm @3,5k rpm
376-384nm @4,5k rpm - 6k+ rpm

700kg/hr @ 5,3k rpm
820-830kg/hr @6k rpm
840kg/hr @ redline

Target fuelling is now much more closely tracking the main fuel tables, not managed to datalog actual lambda.
The throttle hysteresis change is very noticeable and the car feels much more peppy.
Got to tweak the fuelling a touch more and do a bit more datalogging, but think I'll leave it there. I've been toying with the idea of taking the intake off again and cleaning out the intake valves/ports which I think might be worthwhile just to keep on top of things. I've also been considering how to improve the air intake, possibly running a pipe up from around the foglight area or something, I've had a bit of a look around and I'd be interested to hear what other people have done.
Appreciate 0