View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #244
Propagator
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i LMB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by networkn View Post

Even if someone here is from Penske, BMWNA or any other involved organization, they have as much right to be here as anyone else, and all dialog is still dialog, and without it, the issue will not be resolved.
You misunderstand the situation. If someone comes in OPENLY as a representative of BMWNA or Penske, I'm sure none of us will have a problem with having a reasonable discussion with them. I for one would welcome such an involvement.

The reason that I pushed Dick Jones for his motive and identity is because I felt that he was operating under an agenda that he was not upfront about. Afterwards, as you may or may not have seen, others have googled out information that strongly suggests he is a young lawyer that is likely in some ways connected to the dealership. Since then, he has disappeared from this thread.

You can choose not to believe any of this, and that is fine. I myself am not 100% convinced that arguru's story is true either. However, I do not agree that I was being hysterical or irrational for suspecting our friend Dick to be having a hidden agenda.
Appreciate 0