missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Hey thanks for the great info

I'm actually surprised cadillac is so far up on the list. My dad's 02 caddy shorted itself out a few weeks ago and had to be towed to the dealer, and my grandfather's 02 caddy stalls all the time

Cadillac must have made some major changes in the last three years

Anyway, these figures aren't surprising. Lexus is right where it has been for a while. I'm a little surprised at Mini, and I'm actually surprised Chrysler, Ford, and Chevrolet are as high on the list as they are.
Well said, I feel the same as you.

I am surprised how cadillac is up there. Though about Mini/Ford, I wasn't surprised. I browse all kinds of forums, and I've been hearing how ford's reliability is getting better and better since awhile ago. As for Mini, i've heard about its reliability before, and actually experienced it myself with my girlfriend's mini cooper.

I am still a bit "relaxed" that BMWs are doing better than most european manufacturers. I wouldn't rely 100% on that reliability report, its just 2005 if I remember correctly. Maybe chevy was just lucky enough to produce all reliable cars this year. Who knows what they will become next year.

Before I bought my bmw, I've heard nothing but bad things about BMW reliability(especially electrical). So I actually felt better after looking at that report.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0