02-01-2018, 04:27 PM   #181
aaron_
Captain
Rep
Drives: E93 335i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB89 View Post
Finally, 1st of Feb and its back.

Im sure you have a filthy taste in your month at the moment in regards to the car, but I bet you get back into it soon.

Glad its sorted, sorry it was so expensive
Took ages!! Hope you’re right.

Also filthy because there’s a big dent in it with paint chipped off as well. So now I need to see if they accept liability, then repair to good standard, then my Detailer needs to re clay, cut, polish, and ceramic protect so it’s a big job for nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by juld0zer View Post
Happy endings are always good. I bet the staff there are breathing a big sigh of relief too but wow.. what a weird issue.
I’m not sure if my custom mhd tune had anything to do with it. But I’m leaving it stock now. Less power = less stress on components = less chance something breaks down this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36mmm View Post
Yeeeahhh boyyyeee!!! Congrats mate. I agree with EB.. i reckon it will grow on you again. All the best with it..
Hope so, cheers

Side note - after driving it again from being in the 125i for so long, the steering is RIDICULOUSLY heavy. Feels like my power steering is screwed. I’m sure it’s just from having electric steering for so long but wow what a difference. Will take a bit of getting used to again
Appreciate 0