View Single Post
      11-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #310
midlife
ocasionally in crisis
Rep
Drives: '08 335i cabrio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
My opinion on using the All Wheel Cleaner, if soap and water is getting the job done, do not switch. You have an amazing set of wheels and to worry about oxidizing or fading the finish of your iForged wheels from using a non-pH balanced cleaner isn't worth it.

Here's a review on this product from another e90 member (go down to post #11 for the real info)

Your best bet is to apply a coat of Poorboy's Wheel Sealant (or some protection) on your wheels and continue to maintain them with automotive shampoo and water and a wash mitt just for your wheels. Safe, effective, and no use of harsh chemicals.

George
just a quick note here to confirm george is ABSOLUTELY correct (as always) with respect to the poorboy's wheel sealant. this stuff is amazing......my brake dust just wipes off (with just car soap, water, & a dedicated mitt) with the greatest of ease.

on george's recommendation, i bought once jar of this stuff with my first detailed image order. i just reordered with george again, and i think i ordered another 3 jars of PB wheel sealant.....gotta have it!

btw, thanks george for shipping out my last order so quickly.
Appreciate 0