View Single Post
      03-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #13
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
I see what ward is saying...girls are the ones that should sit back and wait. I'd feel a little creeped out if a girl came up to me and asked me out. Why...I'm not going to say that girls aren't supposed to, but it makes everything less of a challenge.

What I mean about not asking girls out anymore is I'm going to wait for a girl to show interest in me...enough for me to be able to detect. Because as far as this "groping in the dark, hoping that maybe if I ask her out she'll suddenly have an interest in me" is for the birds.

I'm tired of making a fool of myself because I ask someone out who is already engaged, or asking someone who would never even consider talking to me. From now on, I figure if the girl doen't come to me, she's not interested and she can go to hell.
You're too bitter dude, but girls are quite cold these days, so I guess on some level I can relate. I try not to pay any particular girl too much attn. becasue I don't wanna come off too nice or sweet or w/e. I just do my thing and catch on to the "mutual interest" if it's there, and you'll know if it is. After that you do your thing and take it one inch at a time w/ out giving whatever you do too much thought, once you start thinking you might as well stop where you are. Save the thinking for the actual relationship itself if that's what's to come at all. Even then it shouldn't be any heartfelt stuff, have fun. I really don't think I've said anything anyone here didn't already know to begin w/, so helpful it may be.
Appreciate 0