03-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
The Premiere integrated OEM look/feel boost gauge for the BMW 335 just got better!

For those that don't know.. this gauge is custom built from the ground up to integrate into the 335 interior. We didn't want to just shove a round boost gauge in a vent, or make something that didn't fit flush somewhere... the goal was to make a boost gauge that matched the other digital displays in the car (radio, dash computer, etc), and provided the best options for 335 users. Custom laser cut parts, custom waveform color matched ultra bright LED's for 100% perfect color match, and a custom circuit board and vent enclosure with OEM feel. We have also spared no expense including the mose accurate sensors and allowing a plug and play configuration that monitors your actual intake manifold pressure. We did extensive research and licensed the proven boost monitoring firmware code from VEI systems, and then took it a step further to add our own features and software!

I recently made some changes to the boost gauge solution... I think you guys will like the changes! I had these changes done back in December, but my main programmer has been out of country for family reasons for a while, so I am just now getting around to posting it since I finally have a batch of updated gauges coming in.

The biggest changes are all in the software. The internal circuits of the gauge are the same. Some people may choose to upgrade, its completely optional, but if you do decide to do that, Its just a software re-flash, so when I get the ball rolling, after a few weeks or so, I will allow people to send their gauges in for a re-flash... I don't plan on charging more than what my labor/shipping would be.

New software features:
- Updated boost control compatibility (map switching selectable for jb3 or procede, or OFF(for FLASH tunes that only have 1 map, like dinan, ESS, etc...)
- New hidden configuration menu
- Direct, persistent, REAL TIME PROcede map selection, of Map1,Map2 and Map0! (valet). Select your maps, with on-screen confirmation, ON-THE-FLY!
- "Lockout / Screen Disable" Mode... turn off the gauge when not needed, or lock it to keep people from messing with your settings.
- Tweaked startup animation - configurable to see your selected boost and the animation on startup...

Cosmetic Changes:
- Matte black vent slats for even better OEM look/feel

Pre-existing features:
- 100% complete solution
- No cutting, no permanent modifications.
- completely reversible in minutes, no OEM parts required.
- Maintains the vents On/Off controls
- Installs is easy DIY..., includes OEM boost Tee and Tubing
- Discreet, Hidden Stealth design. No exposed wires, and "blacks out" when off
- Includes FULL COLOR install guide, and install video!
- 100% perfect color match
- Bargraph with advanced features - simulates and analog gauge for reading at a glance
- plug and play wiring harness, WITH DIMMER INPUT
- Automatic headlight dimmer, MATCH YOUR BRIGHTNESS with separate day and night settings.
- anti-glare finish (just like the A/C controls and OBC display)
- Numeric display with configurable PSI resultion (.1, .5, etc)
- Multiple menu items for customizing the gauge features.
- Peak recall, and bargraph peak hold
- MAP SWITCHING (boost control), control the Jb3 or v3 tuning computers with on-screen map switching.

I made a couple vidoes... I go over EVERY SINGLE FEATURE the gauge has!
I've been sick, so hopefully my voice has recovered enough... lol

We took some new photos as well, so those are attached.

ENJOY!

Is this on back order? At least that's what it says on the website.....

Group buy?

'08 AW E90 335i
PROcede V5 | BMS DCI | RR DPs | ETS FMIC | FORGE DVs | Stett CP | Vanguard | PSS10
Appreciate 0