View Single Post
      01-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #180
RichardJones
Rep
Drives: Red with four wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
I've made it clear to you Richard **cough cough BMW/Penske**

All I want is my rims that were bent fixed (or give me some used 189's, just let me get back on the damn road) as well as the remaining faults that played a role in the steering problem fixed. I don't care if they're not under my CPO, your negligence almost killed me.

...and also a warm hug too...

If you think the hug is a bit excessive then you can just fix my damn wheels and steering issues and we'll call it even as all I'm going to do is sell the damn car and go with a Lexus or Audi now anyways and I'm NOT about to sell a defective car to an innocent unsuspecting victim. I'll leave that to you guys.

It really is that simple. Any of your BMW or Penske cohorts will tell you the same. The only thing I've asked is the bare minimum to get my car back in safe, reliable, and working condition.
I'll ignore the false allegation as I actually don't care whether you do or don't think I am BMW/Penske. It does raise a slight problem for me though because although I've read all the threads and followed your story and believed you I happen to know that I'm not BMW/Penske. But I've now just seen you come to completely the wrong conclusion based on absolutely no evidence at all, so although you were quite plausible before you now aren't; certainly some of your reasoning (that I am BMW/Penske) is very obviously flawed so I'm no longer quite so sure about the rest of your reasoning and your testimony.

That said, I don't actually care too much because your reasoning is not my problem, it's your problem.

So if one of the two remaining problems is the error codes that the third party repair shop found, the obvious questions are...

1. What do the error codes actually mean? What problems do they indicate? Has anyone in this forum been able to diagnose them?

2. What did the second dealership that fixed the computer problem say about those codes?

Also, I noticed in one of your other posts that "BMWNA is refusing to even touch the repair bill (that was done at their chosen CPO dealership), claiming that this wasn't their fault and it's on Penske because of their neglect to properly diagnose the car". Don't you want them to pay that bill anymore?
Appreciate 0