No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Post View Post
Yes, I achieved this. See images below. When I'm logged into to M3Post all of the political stuff all goes away, but when I'm logged out the Off-Topic stuff and the sub forums show up again. The first image below is logged in and the second is logged out. The clue for how to make the Mods do this for you is in my signature file.
lmao. Brilliant. I know the admins/mods can do this. I just...need them to do this.

I still think making it an opt-in would be the best option, but I'll take a sub forum ban, as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post
If you're banned from a subforum, will it not appear on "New posts" or "today's posts" results?

If so, could a mod please ban me from the politics subforum? I'd love to clear the clutter out of the new posts function, I just wanna talk about BMWs man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
Quote:
If you're banned from a subforum, will it not appear on "New posts" or "today's posts" results?

If so, could a mod please ban me from the politics subforum? I'd love to clear the clutter out of the new posts function, I just wanna talk about BMWs man.
Exactly. I think it wouldn't be an issue except that it's become the most active sub forum here. The 'New Post' search has more political threads then technical thread, which doesn't make sense for a automotive forum. Do those guys even drive 1 series cars anymore or do they just come here to rap about politics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9krpmrx8 View Post
^ Same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTPenland View Post
Quote:

put me down for this as well
Why don't you guys just click the icon to exclude off topic posts when looking at the "new posts" list? It's at the top left corner of the list. That will leave the new post list to only car forums
SakhirM410784.50